Thursday, April 7, 2011

Two sides of "Craptacular"

I have a "bug" of some sort, that is making me feel CRAPTACULAR. My friend Deanna coined that phrase, and I love it. I feel miserable. Not Martian Death Flu miserable (Dave Berry), but fever, achy, can't talk miserable. That is the "crap" part.
The "Tacular" part is wonderful. Even in my Non-Martian Death Flu misery, there are some TACULAR things happening. It is possible to "live it out" (ask if you wish to know what IT is) even when confined. I've had great chats, via my Blackberry (Rubber Ducky, you're the one! - Ernie), with people who need a cheerful word, and even some who need a kick in the pants
Here's the take away. Almost everyday has "crap" in it, so why not take that, add some "Tacular" and make it a CRAPTACULAR DAY!!
Foshinator

No comments:

Post a Comment